Friday, August 27, 2010

doctor update

Well...I landed in Minot yesterday at 12:40 and hit the ground running.  The first stop was an appointment with Dr. Fischbach.  (If you didn't read the last blog - click here.)  I was very glad that Matt was able to be at the appointment with me.  We talked to Dr. Fischbach about what has been going on since I finished Lupron, the emergency room visits, the blood work, and my long-term history.  He wants to do a robotic laproscopic procedure to make sure we know exactly what we are dealing with before we move forward with any possible procedures/medications.  I will be having the procedure on the 3rd of September...yes, next Friday!  It is the route Matt and I were planning for and wanting to happen.  We think this will be a great next step and are hoping it will be the solution.  We will continue to keep you updated.
.katherine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment