Monday, June 14, 2010

a new way to keep in touch

I have been thinking of making a family blog for a while.  Several friends have them and I always thought they were a great way to let everyone know what is going on with the busy lives we lead.  While I was visiting my family I realized how much we are missing of everyone's lives and how much they were missing of ours.  We had so much to catch up on and, while we tried the best we could in the days we had, it just wasn't enough time.  So, as we start on the next project in our house we have decided to have a blog...we may not update it as often as we (or you) want but it will be our way to keep everyone informed.  We will continue to update our picasa page with all of the pictures but here you can also find those stories.  Feel free to post comments, hold on for the wild ride, and enjoy!
.katherine.

No comments:

Post a Comment